Поле битвы: Волки

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Поле битвы: Волки » Ваши данные » Шаблон

Шаблон

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 111

Анкету заполняйте СТРОГО по шаблону и создавайте отдельные темы для данных своего персонажа!

1. Имя персонажа

Ваш ответ

2. Возраст

Ваш ответ

3. Пол

Ваш ответ

4. В какой стае хотите быть?(большая или малая, одиночка)

Ваш ответ

5. Характер(4 полные строки, желательно 5)

Ваш ответ

6. Внешность(4 полные строки, желательно 5,картинку нельзя!)

Ваш ответ

7. Биография(6 полных строк!или больше)

Ваш ответ

8. Правила читали?!(честно)

Ваш ответ

9. Связь с вами( лс не принимается!)

Ваш ответ

Код:
[align=center][font=Courier New][size=12][u][b]1. Имя персонажа[/b][/u]

[i]Ваш ответ[/i]

[u][b]2. Возраст[/b][/u]

[i]Ваш ответ[/i]

[u][b]3. Пол[/b][/u]

[i]Ваш ответ[/i]

[u][b]4. В какой стае хотите быть?(большая или малая, одиночка)[/b][/u]

[i]Ваш ответ[/i]

[u][b]5. Характер(4 полные строки, желательно 5)[/b][/u]

[i]Ваш ответ[/i]

[u][b]6. Внешность(4 полные строки, желательно 5,картинку нельзя!)[/b][/u]

[i]Ваш ответ[/i]

[u][b]7. Биография(6 полных строк!или больше)[/b][/u]

[i]Ваш ответ[/i]

[u][b]8. Правила читали?!(честно)[/b][/u]

[i]Ваш ответ[/i]

[u][b]9. Связь с вами( лс не принимается!)[/b][/u]

[i]Ваш ответ[/i][/size][/font][/align]

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?

Definitely believe that that you stated. Your favourite reason seemed to be at the net the easiest thing to be mindful of. I say to you, I definitely get irked whilst folks consider worries that they plainly do not realize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , folks could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

I was able to find good advice from your articles.

Actually no matter if someone doesn't know after that its up to other users that they will assist, so here it happens.

I used to be able to find good advice from your content.

Hi to all, the contents existing at this web site are in fact awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog so i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Kudos!

Hi, I desire to subscribe for this blog to obtain most up-to-date updates, thus where can i do it please help out.

Wow, this post is fastidious, my sister is analyzing such things, so I am going to tell her.

You need to take part in a contest for one of the most useful websites on the web. I most certainly will recommend this blog!

It's awesome designed for me to have a site, which is useful in support of my experience. thanks admin

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

Amazing issues here. I'm very happy to peer your post. Thanks so much and I am taking a look ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this site on a regular basis, this web site is in fact pleasant and the users are genuinely sharing nice thoughts.

Howdy would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a honest price? Kudos, I appreciate it!

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Hello are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Excellent, what a webpage it is! This weblog presents useful data to us, keep it up.

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with useful information to work on. You've done a formidable activity and our entire neighborhood shall be thankful to you.

There is certainly a lot to learn about this subject. I like all the points you made.

Outstanding quest there. What happened after? Good luck!

This is a really good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere. Short but very precise info… Many thanks for sharing this one. A must read post!

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Hola! I've been following your website for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Porter Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good work!

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem. You are incredible! Thanks!

Highly descriptive post, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a part 2?

Вы здесь » Поле битвы: Волки » Ваши данные » Шаблон

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно